Would You purchase a 4-inch iPhone SE?

mrjayviper

May 22, 2015
Visit site
Re: Would You purchase A 4 inch Screen iPhone 5se?

My wife had a 6s+ (which I'm using now) but she really really likes the smaller phones thus she went back to our spare 4s. She even finds the 6/6s size still too big.

Can't wait to see the new 4in phone

anon(8410015)

Feb 12, 2015
Visit site
Not many say that. You don't like the bigger screen, or is it another reason?

One handed use is a big deal for me, I never touch my 6S Plus because of this. I just about managed with my 6 but 5S was perfect for me, only reason I upgrade it because I like to have the newest model and I can afford to.

Looking back I wish I kept my 5S then got the SE.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
One handed use is a big deal for me, I never touch my 6S Plus because of this. I just about managed with my 6 but 5S was perfect for me, only reason I upgrade it because I like to have the newest model and I can afford to.

Reachability didn't work for you? Did you try it? I'm a two hands user. Even when I had my 3.5' screen iPhone 4. LOL

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
First to answer the OP question -- no, too small for me at this point

I regretted my 6S Plus since a couple of months after I got it, can't wait to go back to 4".

I initially went 6s Plus last year but only lasted about a month and I exchanged it for the 6s because the Plus is just too big for my use -- so I'm with you on that part, but there is NO WAY I could go back to a 4-inch screen

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

You wouldn't have known the SE was coming :) unless you just kept using the 5s.

brownsdawg

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
my wife has a 5s and seems to like the screen size for some reason. I'm hoping she goes big with a + model but she might like this one.

Samuel Orris

Feb 24, 2016
Visit site
So the rumor mill has Apple introducing a 4" screen iPhone 5se. Okie Dokie! Who wants one?
It's rumored to have these features:

NFC for Pay
A8 processor
8 megapixel cam
1.2 megapixel selfie cam
Similar style to iPhone 6
Live photos
No 3D Touch
$450 (?379).

I would actually like having one as a second phone to carry out and about. I would have expected a better camera. But I do recall the 5s making pretty good pics. No 3D Touch is a bummer. I would prefer the 5s style. But all in all not a bad deal for one who likes the smaller size!
Would you purchase one?

Is it the features of iPohne SE?? I don't understand correctly.

dfb8085

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I been hoping for a updated 4" model. So much so I went and dug out my iPhone 5 and moved the sim card from my 6 plus into it and going to try and see if I can be happy again with a smaller model. I know I can as far as the feel in my hand. I hope my old senior eyes to adjust to it. We shall see. I only upgraded because thats all Apple had at the time and it appeared then that the 4" model had gone the way of the Doe-Doe bird

hsustud3

Mar 20, 2016
Visit site
I think I would because I would like a new phone. I have a 6 and it's always getting hot and doesn't hold a charge well. Also, I think I enjoy having a smaller phone because it's easier for me to manipulate.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I been hoping for a updated 4" model. So much so I went and dug out my iPhone 5 and moved the sim card from my 6 plus into it and going to try and see if I can be happy again with a smaller model. I know I can as far as the feel in my hand. I hope my old senior eyes to adjust to it. We shall see. I only upgraded because thats all Apple had at the time and it appeared then that the 4" model had gone the way of the Doe-Doe bird

It's my old senior eyes that had me get the 6s Plus. Love it, and so do my eyes!