Email Sounds

MysticMoonstone

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
HI everyone,
I have searched the forum but the search is too "broad" to return good results. Does anyone have an email incoming sound they can share? Kind of like the Outlook email sound, or anything they think is good for that?

Thanks!

iVazz

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
Lol. I use Mail Mother****er from Euro Trip.

Sent from the dark recesses of my mind using Tapatalk.

END

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
I myself, always make custom sounds so that we don't hear "our" sound everywhere we go. Makes it much easier to tell when it is your phone lol.

If you don't wish to make your own, or can't find anything in the forum, you can go to a site such as zedge.net and have a look at all of their iPhone sounds. There will be a lot to choose from. They will also have wallpapers and such there too.

:)

Last edited:

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
I like to use the achievement unlocked sound notification from the Xbox 360. There is an iPhone version at majornelson.com; head of Xbox LIVE.

Brad Crouch

May 26, 2016
Visit site
I have a new Mac desktop computer and as a system voice, I use "Karen" an Australian female voice. I like the Aussi accent!

But the system voice is not the voice that announces my incoming mail! THIS voice is not consistent with the female Australian voice that I already have!

I'd like a female Australian voice (or "Karen") to say, "You've got mail!" or "Hey Brad . . . you've got mail!" proceeded by a 3 or 4 note chime. I could live without the preceding chime. Whether or not my name is mentioned in the announcement, is not important, I just thought it would be kind of cool!

Can anybody help me out or at least steer me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Brad

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pRose