TiPb Give-Away: Gracie Gear workout clothes for women with iPhone holder built in!

Georgia

iMore Prime
Feb 15, 2010
www.tipb.com
Gracie-Gear-main-4.JPG

Here we have the Gracie Gear sports tops with handy PowerPouch for your iPhones or iPods. Gracie calls it the handsfree experience and yes, it is liberating. These tops are great for anyone who enjoys getting fit and for those who simply want to look like they are getting fit (I'm eating chocolate as I write this!).

Read the rest of my review on the main blog, but here's the give away!

Gracie Gear has graciously offered to give away five (5) shirts to our TiPB readers. just choose one of the three shirts displayed in the gallery (Black bra top, Yellow bra top, or Blue halter top) and leave a reply below thread telling us which you want, and telling Gracie what you think of their gear (don't be shy to make suggestions!)

Ready? Set? Go!

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I would love the black bra top so that I can keep my iPhone on me rather than on the tray of my treadmill! It's about time there was a line of tech fashion just for us women!!

Guzman

Mar 18, 2010
www.GuzmanWebsites.com
Id love to get the Blue halter for my wife for when she works out. She could use something like this, and frankly, I dont want her in just a bra top... lol. I'm too jealous :)

radioro

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
How timely! Just started walking over my lunch hour -- did 3 miles and thought I was gonna' die. For now, at least, I would DEFINITELY want the one that covers ze belly, which would be the blue halter....maybe somewhere down the road, after a summer of walking, I can deal with the bra top!

Racegirl88

Mar 18, 2010
Visit site
I would love the blue halter top. More coverage is better for the over 40 crowd...no? :) It's about time someone made this for the beloved iPhone - considering almost everyone in the universe has one now! Thanks!!

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Make Mine the Blue One

Wow, this is exactly what I need and I didn't even know it until today!

I have been dieting and exercising since June 1st and I have been pretty successful, 102.3 lbs to date and my iPhone has been a big help. I use the Tap and Track app which helps me keep track of all my intake and exercise. Now that I am a little smaller, I am thinking about going to a health club instead of just working out at home on my eliptical.

These tops look perfect for doing that and for holding my iPhone while I exercise. While I llike the look of the bra tops, I think all the people at the health club would prefer me in the more modest blue one, LOL.

mzhightech

Mar 18, 2010
Visit site
Tipb Give-Away Gracie Gear

I would like to have the Blue Halter Top, that shade of blue is lovely. The pocket in front is perfect idea. I have an armband but it is just a hassle to change songs esp when I am walking with my dog. The pocket in the front will be very convenient esp that I have only one hand free as my other hand is holding the dog leash.

Sarcone

Jul 20, 2009
Visit site
I like the the blue halter top. The pocket looks like it would be easy to manage my music, but I can just imagine what people will think of my electric "assets" with the earphone cord running out. Lol!

ldganer

Feb 24, 2010
Visit site
I would love the Black Sports Bra - I just started working out again - and need to replace my old one. I hate wearing an arm band and hate picking up my iphone when I move between machines. Gracie Gear, you have come up with the perfect solution for us! Thanks!

tyrran

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
Definitely the yellow one! It looks fantastic and is a wonderful idea for people like my wife who cannot be without an iWorkout experience. Thanks Gracie!

Macman

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
Excellent idea

My wife goes to the gym everyday after work. She has to leave her iPhone in the car because she has no place to hold the phone. After I showed this item to her she would love to get the blue one.

jasonact

May 30, 2008
www.jasonmartinmft.com
My wife would absolutely LOVE this!! She is a runner and has been very unsatisfied with iPhone workout cases. This would be the perfect Mother's Day gift for her! She would probably want the black workout bra.

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
My girlfriend has started running more and hates the armband for her iPod/iPhone depending on what she takes. She'd LOVE the black bra top.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711