Pick your favorite TiPb Store iPhone Case [Give-away]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Georgia

iMore Prime
Feb 15, 2010
www.tipb.com
Just because Apple has stopped giving away free iPhone cases doesn't mean TiPb will!

And this time it could be any case of your choice! Just go to the TiPb iPhone store, pick out your favourite case, copy the link to the case and paste it in our special contest thread on the iPhone Accessory Forum, and tell us why you picked that particular case (or cases if you're bold!).

Yes it is that simple!

We will choose some of you at random and give you the case of your dreams!

So enter now!

Obamanizer

Feb 7, 2010
Visit site
Mophie Juice Pack

I'd want the Mophie Juice Pack because the battery life on the iPhone 3G just sucks. xD

store.tipb.com/mophie-juice-pack-air/4A201A5566.htm

miloszz#AC

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
store.tipb.com/otterbox-defender-series-case/4A104A7227.htm

Otterbox Defender - it gives protection. I would't have to worry about my iPhone when biking or having mountain trip. If possible I'd like to have red - it looks just awesome!

ediskrad73

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
store.tipb.com/otterbox-commuter-series-case/4A54A7209.htm

i love otterbox! i have the commuter for my iPhone and would love it for my iPad! they protect and look great!

tpreece01

Oct 10, 2010
Visit site
I love this case.

Nutshell Natural Leather Case for iPhone 4 - /store.tipb.com/nutshell-natural-leather-case/4A25A147.htm

Stylish design, great quality leather, slip in case. I've always used this style of case and never had a mark on my iPhones.

This Nutshell case goes the extra step that others just can't manage. While most leather slip cases have a belt holster on the back many are poorly made and stitching can come away, destroying the case after a relatively short time. With the Nutshell case the steel belt loop will not only keep your phone safe and secure but you'll have the confidence of always knowing where it is- hooked to your belt where it can't accidentally fall or be lost.

KoOn23

Oct 10, 2010
Visit site
Hope I win!

Store.tipb.***/case-mate-fuel-case/4A201A5435. htm

I would like this case very very much... Seriously a looooot much as my 3Gs keeps on running off battery and I always forget to bring my charger together with me!! Plus: battery low while gaming really stinks!!!

And I'm new here... And I don't know why I can't post links.. Please allow me to enter this contest thanks

Mechmastermike

Oct 10, 2010
Visit site
Saftey first!

Because I'm a new forum member (follow you guys on twitter!) it won't allow me to link to the otter box defender series!

I'm mechanic and I love the style and protection that otter box offers!

judiphilly

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
iPhone Case

Considering the fact that I cracked the glass* on my 3GS, I think it would be a good idea to have a bit more protection this time around. So the Otterbox Defender (in red or blue) would be just the thing for me.

*Of course, I dropped my phone right after I got my iPad & my daughter swears I did it accidentally on purpose so I could get the iPhone 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73