Bumper or No Bumper

Are you getting a Bumper for your iPhone 4

• Yes,ordered it with the phone

Votes: 22 23.9%
  • Yes, but not after I get the phone

Votes: 27 29.3%
  • No, Im getting a different 3rd party case

Votes: 29 31.5%
  • No, I always go nude....(the phone that is)

Votes: 14 15.2%

• Total voters

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
I originally put couple of bumpers in the cart when I ordered my iPhone 4, but decided to delete them for now till I get to see the phone and go from there.
I also think the bumper might look better with the white phone...

Anyone else getting bumpers ? what color(s) ?

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
I'm planning to get one when I pick up my reserved iPhone. I want pink, blue, and green, but I'll probably get the blue one to start out with.

StevieJobz

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Just ordered black one. Something for now until the full suite have been released and reviewed. Want to avoid damage until these are readily available.

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
I kind of want a white one for my black iPhone 4, but they're not gonna be available til July 16th.

They keep changing the dates on them,,,, mine said delivers June 29th on the white one and July 16th on the blue one....:confused:
the bas thing about it is , it will cover the neat stainless steel antenna....
I wish they would release a clear one!

BuddhistGirafe

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
Nope, NEVER! All cases make iPhones look bad, it is just the facts. Have never had a case for my phone and will never. No damage at all on my 3GS either.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
They keep changing the dates on them,,,, mine said delivers June 29th on the white one and July 16th on the blue one....:confused:

I prefer to have my iPhone naked, but these don't seem as bad, because they'll provide some drop protection w/o completely covering the phone. I agree though, I don't wanna cover the steel part either. I haven't used a case at all on my 3GS for about 6 months without a drop or scratch, but I can see me dropping my new one first day w/o any protection. :eek:

Does anybody know if ATT is gonna carry them?

Ivoryplum

Nov 22, 2008
Visit site

I would fully buy a clear version!
Let's hope they make one.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
So everybody thinks the white iPhone will look better with bumpers, but to me, other than the black bumper, I think the black iPhone will look better.

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
I'm not getting any case for my black phone unless belkin or someone releases a clear case like they did for the iPad. To me the bumpers look weird and the majority of the colors are for women IMO.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
I'm not getting any case for my black phone unless belkin or someone releases a clear case like they did for the iPad. To me the bumpers look weird and the majority of the colors are for women IMO.

I don't think the white one will look too feminine on a black phone. Have you checked Belkin's site? I think I saw a clear one "coming soon" on their site.

scottdoc718

Jul 9, 2008
Visit site
Seems way too pricey. Im holding off. $29?? Im curious how easily it will slide in and out of one's pocket. I had a switcheasy rebel for my 3G. That was nice, but like the look of the naked phone and went with invisble shield skin. Very nice. Ill probably go naked, for a few weeks and see if any good ones come out.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
At 30 freaking dollars for a cheap strip of plastic, you can bet I am NOT getting one of these things.
I'm confident iPhone 4 can hold its own when it's dropped. It has hard rubber/plastic between the steel and the glass for shock absorbtion, and the glass is 30x longer than my 3GS which has never broken even though I've dropped it dozens of times, often from rather scary heights, onto concrete, etc. Not a scratch.