AT&T Accounts Compromised

mojonation1487

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Just so everyone is aware. AT&T Wireless Security was compromised today. Not because of the ipad. People (including myself) were redirected into other peoples accounts when we tried to log in. This happened this morning. Thank you and goodbye

ugahairydawgs

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
Had that happen to me too. Logged in and was looking at the account for some guy from Wisconsin who works for IBM.

I thought I had hit the jackpot and that the AT&T computers had messed up and given me full upgrade pricing, but then I realized that the name at the top of the page didn't quite match the one on my drivers license.

snakes2003g

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
when i log into my account it shows my nam eat the top. but for some reason it shows my phone as being some kind of nokia fliphone and i have never owned a nokia. it did however show that i was full upgrade eligible.

jtimmerm

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
It's 3:10 pm Chicago time and I just had the same thing happen. Got info for a different guy and company. I realize the servers are busy, but this is unacceptable.

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
Is this through Apple or AT&T's website? Are you able to edit any information or just view? Does is show any other info than name and company? phone number? address? email address?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73