Twitter App with Timeline Badge Notifications?

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
Is there a twitter app that lets you have badge notifications for unread tweets in your timeline? Unless I see something there I am bad at checking it.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Tweetbot puts a banner across the top showing the number of unread tweets since your last visit. It counts down as you scroll toward the top. Only thing is, it's a paid app and Tweetbot 4 is like 10 bucks.

I really only read what I miss when I'm using Tweetbot. Problem I have though is that I don't get tweet notifications unless I subscribe via text and that can be hit and miss.

I really am not a fan of how the official Twitter app forces timeline organization into showing the tweets they think you'd find important instead of displaying in chronological order.

Rant over. Lol

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
I hate that (and how Instagram does it, which is why I hardly ever use that anymore), and I hate how it doesn't resume where you last stopped reading. Having the countdown at the top is nice in the app, but I would like to have the red notification dot to tell me how many new tweets I have in my timeline.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Having the countdown at the top is nice in the app, but I would like to have the red notification dot to tell me how many new tweets I have in my timeline.
Ah. I'm not aware of one that does that for your entire timeline. But, I've only used official and Tweetbot for any length of time.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711