What's your "desert island" iPhone app?

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Folks,

Ok think of those desert island lists, and in this case I'm giving you 1 app. Yes 1 app that you get on your phone. What would that be? For me it's Hoopla, and a supply of audio books to occupy my time! They also have some videos and music that you can download too! I think this would be PERFECT to make all that idle time easier.

So what about you guys? What's your desert island app?

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
If there was no Internet connection, it would probably be a puzzle game. Something that has a truck load of levels to keep my busy for as long as possible. Maybe 'Cut the Rope'.

If there was an Internet connection, it would be the iMore App. Just allowing me to communicate with people here and also allow me to see all the latest news :)

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
If there's internet, I could access most of what I do there, Facebook, forums, Box for my photos, Twitter, etc. So I guess it would be Superimpose, so I could continue my hobby of working with images/photos.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
If there was no Internet connection, it would probably be a puzzle game. Something that has a truck load of levels to keep my busy for as long as possible. Maybe 'Cut the Rope'.

If there was an Internet connection, it would be the iMore App. Just allowing me to communicate with people here and also allow me to see all the latest news :)

We'll assume you get free internet or cellular too. NOT sure how that would happen on your "desert island" BUT it does. ;)

The point is what is that 1 app you MUST have!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods