What's your "desert island" iPhone app?

jafobabe

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
Atomus HD or StarTracker..... OR Netflix... I can't makeup my mind when I don't have one ok? LOL Too many good ones out there..

lemony0

Jan 24, 2017
Visit site
I'd have to go with YouTube. So often I waste hours on there without realising it thanks to that up next tab so what better way to wait for impending death :laughing:

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Humm, since I'm on a "desert island", keeping up with iMore wouldn't be that important so I don't need you guys (LOL), I love my family and friends, but they don't provide that much entertainment (well maybe sometimes...LOL), unlimited access to the internet, but only one app available, it would have to be about me being entertained so I'm going to say YouTube, music, movies, tech, so on and so....Maybe Google, that might be a better choice since it has everything YouTube has and more.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
The OP is giving us all the Apple stock apps and internet. There's a lot, such as YouTube, iMore, and Facebook, that can be accessed in Safari. Just saying!

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Basically the point is what is that one 3rd party app that you must have IF you could only have 1 for the rest of your life!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
What's your "desert island" iPhone app?

Basically the point is what is that one 3rd party app that you must have IF you could only have 1 for the rest of your life!

I assume if we get internet, we also get electricity and an outlet to plug in to charge? And since it's for the rest of our lives, I'm changing my choice to Survival - Tools and Guide. I could probably Google this info in Safari though.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2