Another round of what's your favorite/preferred email client?

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm a little torn when it comes to email clients. I never use stock. I'm not a power user but stock email apps never give me all the functionality I need. Currently I'm torn between Spark and Timyo. Spark offers all the functionality I need with a very pleasing UI. Whereas I love the idea behind Timyo and it gives me all the functionality I need. Timyo just has a bland straightforward this is an email client UI. I'm giving Timyo another run for a while to see if it might be able to replace Spark as my go to client. It would just be great if anyone else I knew used it and payed attention to the reply by markers. So let's hear it, what's your favorite/preferred email client?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Email! I really like the iMessage integration where I can either check my email while in iMessage, or share my email in iMessage. The app itself is great as well. It's feature packed.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
I use the stock app for work and icloud emails and Gmail app for my Gmail. Haven't tried any others since moving to iOS but will take a look at the two mentioned.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Email! I really like the iMessage integration where I can either check my email while in iMessage, or share my email in iMessage. The app itself is great as well. It's feature packed.

I just downloaded Email today and I'm liking it. It offers the same swipe controls as Spark, but Spark has a better UI and more mailbox options. Email though has more features in terms of the travel tags and such. If Email, Spark, and Timyo could merge into one single email client, it would be perfect.

bcandiolo

Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
I use BlueMail, it works great with multiple accounts, also the  Watch app is very good. Push on GMail and other accounts

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Currently I'm back to using the native Mail app. Having said that, my mail clients of choice are as follows:

Mail
Email by EasilyDo
Microsoft Outlook

bengotow

Dec 3, 2017
Visit site
Ahh Spark is nice but you should try Mailspring! It has all the features Mailbox did, plus a bunch of pro stuff like read receipts and templates. Looks great on High Sierra, and it comes with a dark theme that makes it match Spotify, which is pretty nice.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2