Sky Dancer succeeds beautifully, making runner game great again!

G1ggs

Mar 4, 2015
Visit site
In Sky Dancer you will join the dangerous game called Sky Dancing and push yourself to limitation with every wild jumps through a stunningly beautiful planet! Sky Dancer is for people who love Skydriving and also for whom never experiencing the beautiful of risk while being airborne!

Especially when you learn how to get used with the game, you will discover that everything around you isn't matter anymore, it's just you and the endless Sky Dancing's challenges!

iTunes link: [URL="https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sky-dancer/id1145532511?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sky-dancer/id1145532511?mt=8[/URL]

Youtube link:

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

G1ggs

Mar 4, 2015
Visit site
Sky Dancer has just got a new big update which make the best become even better.

In this update includes:

+ NEW DANCERS: Little Kong! New costume of Joker & Bnann!
+ INTRODUCTION OF TRIPLE COINS: Acquiring rare characters is now more fun and easier!
+ Improvements on design: More challenges with new experience!
+ All graphics was great, right? But in the update, everything becomes even greater even in old devices.
+ Improvements on Challenges: New challenges are added! Borings removed!
+ Greater Daily Challenge Reward: Bigger rewards!

Please check it out!

p1xel

May 12, 2017
Visit site
I'm really enjoying your game and love the visuals. This might be one of the best looking runner games I've played.

Btw you might have fixed this already, but I ran into a bug where the coins seems to just freeze in the air after running through them. After a few seconds (I might have moved) everything went back to normal. This happened during the tutorial. And during normal game play I never saw it again.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro