Chrome/cast & Crashing/Pop Ups

OptiPrime

Nov 18, 2016
Visit site
Chrome is my preferred mobile browser but I'm having some issues with it.

1. How can I cast media from the browser right to my tv? On my husbands Pixel, the icon will show up on the video and he can do it in seconds. But we tried for the same video and it wouldn't allow me to? I downloaded Google Home and it can see my device but no option from the browser

2. Chrome seems to crash A LOT on my iPhone. Was not an issue on my Note 5. How can I stop this? I'm open to other browser suggestions though, especially if I won't be able to Chromecast anyway.

3. I have pop up blocker turned on but it doesnt seem to be working and I'm going to the same sites I went to before but I'm getting a large # of pop up windows opening that I never got with my Note 5. How can I stop them?

Thanks in advance! :)

drummerjb

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
Chrome is my preferred mobile browser but I'm having some issues with it.

1. How can I cast media from the browser right to my tv? On my husbands Pixel, the icon will show up on the video and he can do it in seconds. But we tried for the same video and it wouldn't allow me to? I downloaded Google Home and it can see my device but no option from the browser

2. Chrome seems to crash A LOT on my iPhone. Was not an issue on my Note 5. How can I stop this? I'm open to other browser suggestions though, especially if I won't be able to Chromecast anyway.

3. I have pop up blocker turned on but it doesnt seem to be working and I'm going to the same sites I went to before but I'm getting a large # of pop up windows opening that I never got with my Note 5. How can I stop them?

Thanks in advance! :)

So what's the platform and hardware that you are using? If you're using a pop-up blocker, I would guess Android..?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods