Chrome Passwords

Ecm

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
Have you tried a reboot? If not, try that first.

If that didn't help -- are you syncing Chrome with a Google account to multiple devices? If so, mismatched settings could be the issue.

Example. If you are syncing settings and passwords and your one source (perhaps a laptop) is syncing settings but does not permit saving passwords, that conflicts with your iPhone where you have allowed saving passwords. I had a devil of a time with bookmark syncing until I set all devices to sync everything. Now I can go from laptop to iPhone to desktop to Android device and everything is the same everywhere.

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
Have you tried a reboot? If not, try that first.

If that didn't help -- are you syncing Chrome with a Google account to multiple devices? If so, mismatched settings could be the issue.

Example. If you are syncing settings and passwords and your one source (perhaps a laptop) is syncing settings but does not permit saving passwords, that conflicts with your iPhone where you have allowed saving passwords. I had a devil of a time with bookmark syncing until I set all devices to sync everything. Now I can go from laptop to iPhone to desktop to Android device and everything is the same everywhere.

I am only interested in saving passwords on Chrome on my iPad. Do not need the passwords synced on my computers.

I am using my Google aaccount when using Chrome Browser.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods