Waze on Android Vs IOS. Question.
Just came back to IOS and my most used app is Waze. On Android, when an call comes in while using waze, the phone goes to the call screen and then, after you accept the call, there is a delay and Waze returns to your screen so you can continue to use it. There is an actual setting in the Android app for this. Its called, "Keep Waze on Top". On IOS, it seems this doesnt happen. If you get a call, you have to double click the home button and go back to Waze manually. Just wondering if there is a setting I am missing to replicate the behavior on Android or am I SOL on IOS?
- 09-21-2016, 12:00 PM #2
- 10-14-2016, 01:14 AM #3
- 10-19-2016, 03:22 PM #4
Re: Waze on Android Vs IOS. Question.
After leaving the app, dbl tap the home button, find Waze and swipe up. This will completely shut it down.
While I do leave some apps in the background, I don't like leaving Waze in the background either.
- By CloudSpeaker in forum Apple Watch Series 2Replies: 10Last Post: 09-26-2016, 11:33 AM
- By dpham00 in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2016, 12:32 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-21-2016, 09:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2016, 08:57 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-21-2016, 08:12 AM