Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Nanite

Cool The Dookie Dog Game is available!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dookie-dog/id1084798947

Dookie Dog ( a fun, pretty, interactive, and goofy iOS game ) is finally done and in the app store!

I spent the last few years working on this game. I thought the process was going to be quicker but the audio, sound effects, animation, and programming really was time consuming. Nights and weekends were all spent working on this thing! It started with me and my daughter thinking up game ideas several years ago. Now we have something to show for it!

Monetizing apps is another thing I need to learn about. My goal with this app was to have no in-app purchases and no ads. That meant I needed to charge to download. I have added demo videos to itunes and the dookie dog website. So please check those out if this game sounds interesting at all.

Oh... and it is for All iOS devices It looks really nice on the new iPad Pro screen!

There are also lots of hidden easter eggs, and some secret codes to unlock some special modes as well.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dookie-dog/id1084798947

Default Re: The Dookie Dog Game is available!

Welcome, and thank you for sharing your app with iMore. Hopefully, a lot of our members will check it out and give plenty of feedback. If you haven't already please take a few minutes to read the App and Developer Rules & Guidelines. Good luck with your app. App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
  3. Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  
    iMore Nanite

Thanks! I enjoyed the game dev process. If feedback is positive I hope to make another game or two based on ideas that came up while working on this game.

Thanks for sharing your app. Good luck.