Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Nanite

Cool Hopspot-Planning Made Easy : New app eliminates the clutter of traditional networks and makes planning eas

Tired of trying to make plans with friend on Facebook or Twitter only to get them lost in a sea of political rants or baby photos?

Do your group text messages get off topic or are simply ineffective?

Check out Hopspot. It's a free new planning app that allows you to post what your plans are throughout the day and lets your friends join them.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hopspot-02.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	263.1 KB 
ID:	110919

There's an option for uber, group messaging . . . and the best part is that it clears every day giving you a clean slate.

You can download it here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hops...mUvbUpU2797632
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hopspot-Planning Made Easy : New app eliminates the clutter of traditional networks and makes planning eas-uduvvkm.jpg  

Default Re: Hopspot-Planning Made Easy : New app eliminates the clutter of traditional networks and makes pl

Welcome to iMore. Thanks for sharing your app. Please take a few minutes to read the App and Developer Rules & Guidelines. Good luck. App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums

Default Re: Hopspot-Planning Made Easy : New app eliminates the clutter of traditional networks and makes pl

Welcome to iMore, best of luck with your app.