Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Nanite

9 Posts
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts

Default Looking for music player app

Hello. I'm new here. I have a lot of experience with Windows, Android and Linux. I know almost nothing about anything related to Apple products.

I'm trying to use Microsoft OneDrive (formerly SkyDrive) to store my music files, and I would like to find an app for Iphone that will allow me to play these files directly from my OneDrive without downloading and/or converting them. Most of my music collection is OGG Vorbis format. I have downloaded several apps, and I can't get any of them to work properly. Microsoft Groove will not recognize or play OGG Vorbis files. VLC was able to recognize them and play them, but it freezes and crashes so often that it is unusable. I had no problem getting this to work with my Android phone, but I am having trouble with my wife's Iphone. Does anybody have any suggestions?
    country music ringtones, top download ringtone
    Last edited by adamjackson; 09-23-2016 at 03:48 AM.
    iMore Nanite

2 Posts
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts

Default Re: Looking for music player app

I did some checking and the stock music app will not recognize and play OGG Vorbis files.
    guitar ringtones and free horror movies
    Last edited by Luxion; 09-05-2016 at 03:59 AM.