Damien_Eternal

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
For the past week or so, I have been having an issue where my subscriptions on Tapatalk will not update. The last update was on the 24th. If I try to manually refresh, I get a perpetual refresh animation (the circling arrows) and it never updates.

I've tried force closing the app, the hard reset of my phone (power plus home button) and neither has made a difference.

Is anyone else having issues with this?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
For the past week or so, I have been having an issue where my subscriptions on Tapatalk will not update. The last update was on the 24th. If I try to manually refresh, I get a perpetual refresh animation (the circling arrows) and it never updates.

I've tried force closing the app, the hard reset of my phone (power plus home button) and neither has made a difference.

I haven't seen it on my beta version, but others have. They are aware of it and hopefully will fix it in the next build.

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site

I'm having the same issue and when I get notifications, they won't update in my subscriptions, forcing me to clear them all without knowing which ones were new

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I don't have subscriptions, except when Tapatalk forces a subscription because I replied to a thread. Hopefully they change that or I may not use Tapatalk due to it becoming too annoying.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I don't have subscriptions, except when Tapatalk forces a subscription because I replied to a thread. Hopefully they change that or I may not use Tapatalk due to it becoming too annoying.

Does it do any good to slide to the left and unfollow?
7d67a09f76dd18edbb6100609ccbf935.jpg

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

That used to happen to me, but not anymore. When I reply, I do not get auto-subscribed to the thread I replied in. I know I went through each and every setting in the app, made some changes, and go the issue resolved.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh