Email app with text aligned to the right

chenhogi

Nov 13, 2014
Visit site
I am desperately looking for an email app that properly aligns text to the right for languages such as Hebrew and Arabic.

At the moment, when I send a new email in Mail, the text is aligned to the right. When I reply to an email, however, the recipient receives it improperly aligned to the left. This is unsatisfactory as I want my emails to align to the right in replies as well.

I have tried many email apps - including Outlook, Spark, Airmail, myMail and Cloudmagic - and none of them align text to the right. In Outlook, for example, when I compose the email the text is aligned to the right, but the recipient receives it aligned to the left, and when I view it in my sent items box it is also now aligned to the left.

Thanks.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
To me that sounds like a setting or limitation of your email service. Have you checked your settings through your provider or tried using another provider (i.e. Gmail instead of Yahoo!)?

chenhogi

Nov 13, 2014
Visit site
I checked my settings extensively. My main email account is Exchange, and I also tried with my secondary Gmail account. Also tried on my wife's iPhone, and a colleague at work. Same problem across the board.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Others are less fussy, and put up with left sided alignment. Personally I feel that it is a little unprofessional.

Feel free to leave feedback on Apple's Feedback site as well as leave feedback to all of the developers of all the email apps you've tried. Alternatively, you can try creating an email app yourself that does exactly what you want. In the meantime, try to make the best of what's currently available. Know what I mean?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen