I wish there was an app that'd allow me to turn my iPhone's wifi access on and off automatically based on a schedule and/or location. Is there an app that does this? If not, one needs to be made. Atoms for iPhone is still in beta stage and ifttt doesn't have access to my phone's wifi status.
- 06-20-2016, 09:57 PM #2
Re: App idea
True. It would be handy to have though. I know nothing about making iOS apps, and I mostly use Windows 10 as my main computer OS. I know there are Android apps available that do that, but since I have an iPhone, are there any free programs or applications that'd allow me to try and create an app for my iPhone on Windows 10?
- 06-20-2016, 10:23 PM #4
Edit: I found a guide for getting a VR Machine for running OSX and Xcode on Windows. https://blog.udemy.com/xcode-on-windows/
- 06-20-2016, 10:28 PM #5
- By iuser_ind in forum iOSReplies: 5Last Post: 10-12-2016, 04:02 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-20-2016, 04:07 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-20-2016, 06:12 AM
- By Nocticis in forum iOS 10Replies: 0Last Post: 06-19-2016, 09:19 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2016, 08:45 AM