- iMore Nanite
- 3 Posts
Need to Control Volume and lower the sound from IPHONE Blue Tooth to amp/speakers.
I purchased a INSMA TDA7492P 2 x 50 Watt Dual Channel Amplifier Wireless Digital Bluetooth 4.0 Audio Receiver Amplifier Board 50W + 50W Amplifier from [redacted]and a 6 amp power supply [redacted]. The whole amp is about the size of a credit card and about 3/4 inch high. The little amp has lots of horse power and will drive you out of a room if you turn up the volume on the IPHONE and on the AMP.
I found some small 8ohm Sony speakers at Goodwill and the sound is awesome !!!
The problem is the volume is too loud. I turn my IPHONE 6 down to one bar and it is still too loud. I turned down the volume on the amp to the lowest before it stops playing. This still did not help to lower the sound to a desired level.
I would like to put in a potentometer to lower the sound level, but don't know what I would need to be able to adjust the volume.
Last edited by Just_Me_D; 06-03-2016 at 04:59 PM.
- 06-03-2016, 05:02 PM #2
- 38,466 Posts
Re: Need to Control Volume and lower the sound from IPHONE Blue Tooth to amp/speakers. How can I do
The ringer volume can be different from the music volume so make sure you depress the down volume button on your IPhone as well as slide left to decrease the volume in the music app.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 06-01-2016, 10:17 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-01-2016, 08:56 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-01-2016, 08:51 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-01-2016, 04:12 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-01-2016, 04:00 PM