Exchange/Office365 mail app

xxsashixx

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
I like the stock email. I really do but there are some oversights that makes me want to switch to another mail app

First of all when I want to move an email to another folder I cannot search for one to move to? I have many folders and subfolders to keep myself organized and having to scroll down is a huge time consuming process imo

Second how can I have aliases?

I have not found any email clients that can do those two except for cloudmagic which WILL show the folder/subfolders
https://imgur.com/a/7CMpD

However it lacks customization like swipe and sounds. I also heard it looks at your data?

Also is there NO way to allow iOS to use cloudmagic as the default mail app when clicking on email links? Does it have to be the default mail app? That is one thing that I want to keep using the stock mail app

Thanks

xxsashixx

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
If you have lots of folders, finding the right folder to files something in can be painful

The Outlook client from the app store does have a search box at the top when you select the move option

Yes it does but it doesn't show you the Root/Top level folders you are moving too

For example
I have a folder under inbox named 2015
In 2015 I have a folder named projects
I have a folder named 2016 and then under 2016 I have the same folder named projects

If I want to move an email to the projects folder I won't know if I'm moving it to 2015 or 2016

Chuck_IV

Apr 12, 2016
Visit site
I'm not sure if there is a client that can do that at the moment. Airmail seems to have the most option but I can't say for sure if it can do what you want and it is $4.99. Besides that, it's still a bit buggy. This is one things I miss from my Android days. On the Play store you have 1 hour to get a refund if you are not satisfied.

xxsashixx

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
I'm not sure if there is a client that can do that at the moment. Airmail seems to have the most option but I can't say for sure if it can do what you want and it is $4.99. Besides that, it's still a bit buggy. This is one things I miss from my Android days. On the Play store you have 1 hour to get a refund if you are not satisfied.

Thanks

I've tried spark and airmail both have the same "problem"
I really miss "Nine" on android

The only client that does this is cloudmagic but I'm not fond of the UI

Dealz417

Nov 21, 2016
Visit site
Me too, 9folder is perfect, don't know when will be available for ios

Just a heads up in case you wasn’t aware, it’s out!

I used it too before I moved to iOS.

I wasn’t able to post the link, i got a post error?

Anyway if you search 9folder it should show up in the App Store, v1.08

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73