Evo Explores - the game made my a fan of Monument Valley
I'm an and indie developer from Ukraine and I want to tell you about Evo Explores.
More then tree months have been passed after Evo Explores was released on other mobile platforms. All this time I was polishing the game so iOS users can have best experience playing the game.
Evo Explores was built on top of Monument Valley's mechanics and I'm not hiding it. But I brought to the game several new mechanics that will blow your mind even more then original game did.
There are several games I took some ideas from. They are Echochrome (PS2 game) and Bloxorz (don't know if this original game or not).
If you liked MV and wanted to play more of it, like I did when I started development, Evo Explores is definitely for you.
Thanks for your attention! Feel free to ask questions or post your suggestions here. I'll answer you all. Cheers!
Download on the AppStore:
Last edited by pr1nce; 04-14-2016 at 03:42 PM. Reason: Added full link
- 04-14-2016, 02:23 PM #2
- 04-14-2016, 02:30 PM #3
Re: Evo Explores - the game made my a fan of Monument Valley
Welcome, and thank you for sharing your app with iMore. Hopefully a lot of our members will check it out and give plenty of feed back.
Please take a moment and read: App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
Thank you again and best of luck with your app.
- 04-14-2016, 03:43 PM #5
- 04-14-2016, 06:28 PM #6
- 04-14-2016, 08:18 PM #7
- 04-14-2016, 08:28 PM #8
- By loveseyecandy in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 2Last Post: 04-20-2016, 08:06 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2016, 04:46 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-13-2016, 07:34 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 04-13-2016, 05:25 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-13-2016, 03:30 PM