FiLMiC Pro and Rode Mic Go
I have a query regarding my newly purchased Rode Mic Go. Once plugged in, does the FiLMiC Pro app automatically select the external mic instead of the internal mic - or do I need to do anything with the audio settings in FiLMiC Pro to make sure the external mic gets used?
I'm confused as to whether I should be using either of these settings: iPhone Microphone, Bottom / iPhone Microphone, Front / iPhone Microphone, Back - or none of them?
Thank you for any advice / help!
- 04-02-2016, 01:09 PM #2
- 04-02-2016, 02:31 PM #4
Re: FiLMiC Pro and Rode Mic Go
Here's probably the best place to get support for that app. Support | Gear | Mobile HD Video Camera for iPhone, iPad | App of the Year
And here for the microphone. RØDE Microphones - FAQ
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-04-2016, 02:53 AM
- By tesla9 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 04-02-2016, 11:35 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-02-2016, 09:00 AM
- By lesterquilaman in forum iPad Pro (9.7-inch)Replies: 4Last Post: 04-02-2016, 06:11 AM
- By GrittyRoughWare in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 04-01-2016, 11:40 PM