- 03-30-2016, 08:44 AM #2iMore Beginner
- 88 Posts
Personally I find pages more intuitive than microsoft word processors, but whatever will probably work. Try using google because it's free and if you think you need something more buy the cheaper one. Or play on the word processors (like try to guess what a certain button might do or try to do things that you will end up using it for like formatting citations etc) in store and get whichever word processor that makes more sense to you and was easier to use.
- 03-30-2016, 09:33 AM #3
- 03-30-2016, 09:37 AM #4
- 03-30-2016, 09:43 AM #5
Pages is free on the Mac App Store for qualifying Mac computers purchased on or after October 1, 2013. OS X El Capitan required.
Pages is free on iOS App Store if you have a device that was activated or purchased on or after September 1, 2013.
- 03-30-2016, 10:07 AM #7
- 03-30-2016, 11:41 PM #9
- By anthonybreen444 in forum iPhone SEReplies: 2Last Post: 03-26-2016, 05:49 AM
- By goodco in forum iOS 10Replies: 1Last Post: 03-23-2016, 08:59 AM
iPhone is connected to WiFi but it shows page telling to use a broadband conection to access the webBy iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-20-2016, 05:43 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-16-2016, 03:26 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-15-2016, 04:28 PM