Best weather app and keyboard

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site
New 6s coming and was interested in the Best weather app 2016 and also is it possible to change the keypad for typing ? Thanks .

appolusionist

Jun 11, 2015
Visit site
Carrot Weather if you don't mind some sarcasm and yes you can change the keyboard with other keyboards in the store. My alternate keyboard I like to use is Textexpander.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
New 6s coming and was interested in the Best weather app 2016 and also is it possible to change the keypad for typing ? Thanks .

It will be up to "you" to determine the best weather and keyboard app. All we can do is offer suggestions. Having said that, install a few weather and keyboard apps, try them out and then decide which apps are best for "you".

steve_w_7

Feb 19, 2015
Visit site
The Timepage app (a pretty cool calendar app made by Moleskine) has built in weather functionality. I no longer use the app for my calendar, but it has a super cool weather widget for your "Today" screen that I use every day for quick glances.

New Image.jpg

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
BeWeather 2. I use the stock keyboard because Apple, for security reasons, will not allow 3rd party keyboards to have access to the mic.

jdfarley86

Feb 6, 2016
Visit site
I really enjoy the Yahoo Weather app. Beautiful interface with a custom image for each city. I have been satisfied just using the stock keyboard.

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for all the tips guys n gals I tried a few and just going to get BeWeather for a try coming from a physical keyboard I was concerned about the keypad however I find it is OK for me .

truenorthstrong

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
Weathernetwork- great weather app.

Stock keyboard. Tried Swift Key, but security issues and lag made me go back to the stock keyboard and works just fine.