iPhone stolen for few hours… Data stolen diagnostic
my iphone has been stolen for few hours, i believe the reason is to stole information like notes, messages, whatsapp data etc.
I'm afraid the person who stolen it know the passcode.
How can I be sure whether data has been stolen or not?
I think of getting cable plugged in logs (charging logs) or screen lock/unlock logs or any other log file that can help me find what happen to my iphone during these hours..
Technically I don't know how to do it or whether there are other useful ways, so any tip can help.
Thanks a lot
- 03-17-2016, 06:42 AM #2iMore Specialist
- 1,345 Posts
Re: iPhone stolen for few hours… Data stolen diagnostic
Welcome to iMore
If who ever it was that took your phone viewed the information and then wrote it down on paper or took camera photos of your screens, there's no way for you to know.
I encourage you to read the below linked article, never give out your passcode, and take better advantage of the security features that your iPhone offers.
Six ways to increase your iPhone and iPad security in 2016! | iMore
The next time your iPhone is stolen, use these features to wipe the information from your phone: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201472
- By panele01 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 03-17-2016, 08:07 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2016, 06:46 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-17-2016, 06:31 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2016, 05:13 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 03-16-2016, 11:45 PM