Pulse Of Earth - app about earthquakes (universal)

DmitryLu

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
Pulse of Earth - the application about earthquakes.
With elegant design and a very intuitive interface. You can see in real-time all the seismic activity of the our Planet. Or choose !!any!! day in history. Just set a date - and all earthquake by this day at once will be shown on your screen.

The application has NO ADS, and no any paid subscriptions. That already a rarity these days, yes? The all features in application - !!free!! and ready to use in full power. If you want to help the project - pay the minimum amount for any additional set of pins.

Information on map without any lists or obscure data.
It's simple, very clear and understandable. Where, when and how strong.

Link to the App Strore: https://www.facebook.com/PulseOfEarth/

I am waiting for your comments.

Best Regards,
Dmitry

PulseOfEarth_1_270x280.png PulseOfEarth_3_270x280.png
PulseOfEarth_4_270x280.png PulseOfEarth_5_270x280.png

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for sharing your app/game with the members of iMore. Good Luck. Post often and ENJOY

DmitryLu

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
Thank you for your kind words.
But something goes wrong :( Peoples in App Store don't love this app... 5 days in world's App Store.... And what I see? Terrible situation: Small downloads... No reviews... and no any feedback...
I thought that a free application that has the function of many paid applications and one exclusive option will have a bit more success than it's now.
Maybe "do a free applications" is a not good idea, and peoples don't love it? Maybe I must set price for it? For example - 3-5 USD?
I don't understand...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2