Ver 2 -- mobile device Screen Sharing App that will reflect my device screen onto my non-apple pc?

I

iMore Question

Ver 2 -- mobile device Screen Sharing App that will reflect my device screen onto my non-apple pc

I asked a similar question earlier, but failed to mention that I need to find an app for my iphone / iPad that does not require me to add any software to my computer (which is completely locked by my company).

I need an app for my iPhone and iPad that will let me share my device screen and reflect it onto my computer screen (non-apple computer) or onto a separate web page. I host conference calls from my pc (using Lync) and want to run demos on my iPad/iPhone and reflect my mobile device screen onto my computer screen so that participants in the call can see my device (so they can learn how to use various mobile device apps/tools, etc).

I just found an app for Android called Screen Meet that will let me do this very effectively. Screen Meet works because it reflects my handheld device screen onto a web page that I can pull up on any pc - no additional software is needed for my pc. Again, I CANNOT load software onto my computer, which Mirroring Assist by Splashtop would, I believe, require. THANKS!

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Welcome to iMore!

Have you researched using Live Stream on YouTube? See if this is what you're looking for and if it would be of use (I turned the volume down as the music is annoying). It doesn't seem like anything needs to be added on the PC side, but you would know more about that than I. In the video it looks like he is showing a test game on an iOS device.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2b9pGCxzzD4