I need a mobile device Screen Sharing App that will reflect my device screen onto my non-apple pc?

I

iMore Question

I need a mobile device Screen Sharing App that will reflect my device screen onto my non-apple pc

I need an app for my iPhone and iPad that will let me share my device screen and reflect it onto my computer screen (non-apple computer). I host conference calls from my pc (using Lync) and want to run demos on my iPad/iPhone and reflect my mobile device screen onto my computer screen so that participants in the call can see my device (so they can learn how to use various mobile device apps/tools, etc). I just found an app for Android called Screen Meet that will let me do this very effectively. Now I need something for my Apple devices.

James See

Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Or you may give ApowerMirror a try. I used it to reflect my iPhone 6 screen to Windows, it works fine. Simply enable AirPlay from Control Center for connection, then you can successfully mirror your iPhone screen to computer with sound. Plus, it can also record screen and take screenshots.