Suggestions for Best Calendar?

roystreet

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
Suggestions for Best Calendar

Hello,
The last calendar review I saw here on the site is from around a year ago. What does everyone think is the best calendar app now? Also, is there one (Besides the native calendar) that allows you to snooze? The calendar must be able to sync with an outlook.com/exchange account. There are so many to choose from.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I am a huge fan of Fantastical...and also Super Calendar for the 'use your own wallpaper' and customization options!

roystreet

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
That one looks pretty nice...What do you like a lot about it compared to the native one? Also, does it have a snooze feature?
Thanks!

mkemlin

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
I too use Fantastical 2, on my iMac, iPad and iPhone. It all syncs up without fail, and reads in my Google, Facebook, iCloud, Yahoo data, and all of my Wunderlist task items. I needed a question answered after first switching to the app and it was answered quickly and did indeed resolve my question.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Another vote for Fantastical. Cheesy name, awesome calendar. Combines calendar and reminders into one app. Great integration with your existing calendars and Siri.
Fantastical 2 for iPhone - Calendar and Reminders by Flexibits Inc.
https://appsto.re/us/2GhZQ.i

samsonib6

Oct 20, 2015
Visit site
I have been using Super Calendar but downloaded Mo Today yesterday and am trying it out now. Combines Calendars and Reminders also. Anyone had any experience with this app?

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I just started using Calengoo again. If you want to toggle any feature, and there are a lot of features, then this one is for you. I really love it.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: Suggestions for Best Calendar

I use the stock Calendar as well as Super Calendar. Super Calendar does a whole lot more than what people realize. And it's customizable.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I've wanted to try and see if I liked Super Calendar but can't quite "get into it". Fantastical grabbed me from the start.

Good thing we have so many choices (though does make it hard to pick sometimes!)

Last edited:

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I've wanted to try Super Calendar but can't quite "get into it". Fantastical grabbed me from the start.

Good thing we have so many choices (though does make it hard to pick sometimes!)

Did you actually try Super Calendar or not? I just think it's fun with the customization. I have Fantastical as well as Calendars 5 by Readdle, but don't use either. I really don't have a lot on my plate. When you get old it's mostly birthdays and doctor appointments.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Did you actually try Super Calendar or not? I just think it's fun with the customization. I have Fantastical as well as Calendars 5 by Readdle, but don't use either. I really don't have a lot on my plate. When you get old it's mostly birthdays and doctor appointments.

Meant to say tried and wanted to like it but left some words out ☕

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
For the apps that combine calendar and reminder, does that still populate the native apps? If I decide I want to go back to using just the native iOS apps, then would I have to export/import data, or manually re-enter everything?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
For the apps that combine calendar and reminder, does that still populate the native apps? If I decide I want to go back to using just the native iOS apps, then would I have to export/import data, or manually re-enter everything?

Most 3rd party Calendar apps sync info from the stock Calendar. So it's all the same. I use Super Calendar. If I add an event in Super Calendar, it also shows in the stock Calendar and vise versa.