Next/Previous button on iPhone music app is not working
I have almost 470 mp3 songs stored on my iPhone 5S with iOS 9.2.1. I saw this issue before.
Whenever clicking on Next or Previous buttons on the Music app, it's taking me to the same song, unless I add a new song through "Add Up Next" option. And this is why "Shuffle All " option is also not working.
Please let me know if this was due to large number of songs which iPhone cannot process or something else I need to check.
- 02-08-2016, 04:56 PM #2iMore Newbie
- 49 Posts
Re: Next/Previous button on iPhone music app is not working
See if "Repeat" is turned ON, if it is, then turn "Repeat" OFF. It's the little circular-looping arrows at the bottom of the "Now Playing" screen between the "Shuffle" and the "more" (three dots) icon. Just tap the "Repeat" icon until it is no longer highlighted. See if that works.
If not, then just remove all those songs from your iPhone (do it from iTunes, not from the phone) and add them again, but not all at once, do a dozen at a time.
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 3Last Post: 02-09-2016, 04:44 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and SocialReplies: 1Last Post: 02-08-2016, 06:52 PM
- By Knuttall3 in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 1Last Post: 02-08-2016, 04:32 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-08-2016, 04:24 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-08-2016, 02:22 PM