App to edit audio files without iTunes?

danielmee

Feb 3, 2016
Visit site
App to edit audio files without iTunes

I am trying to find an app for iPhone that will import an audio file (I have mainly MP3s) from external source (via a URL or Dropbox et al), allow me to trim/cut out parts and resave them back to external source (like Dropbox or even FTP). Does anyone know of an app with that functionality?

danielmee

Feb 3, 2016
Visit site
Re: App to edit audio files without iTunes

I'll check it out tonight but looking at the QuickStart guide on the developers website I can see a Dropbox icon on import so I think this is going to be a winner! Thanks.

danielmee

Feb 3, 2016
Visit site

Thanks, worked well and I was able to do the simple task that I had. The UX seemed pretty fiddly and complicated but I got there in the end. Just wish I knew soundcloud didn't allow uploading from the app :/ - guess I can't avoid the laptop still :(

danielmee

Feb 3, 2016
Visit site

I'm not sure I properly understand your question @lindaniehirster01 but it seems you may be confused about my mention of iTunes. Most apps I looked at would get the music from songs/audio that is in my iTunes library. However, I needed the ability to import audio via Dropbox. I wasn't looking for an app that wasn't in the App Store.
Alternatively your question may be wondering why I asked this question here when I can just search the App Store. Well there are a number of apps that show up in my searches and a number of them aren't free so I asked the community if they had prior knowledge of what I need. And the app that was suggested was one that never appeared in my searches - demonstrating the validity of my question here ;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2