Alarm clock with full screen snooze

rlnv

Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
Any recommendations for an alarm that has a touch screen anywhere snooze? Must also do iTunes music for sound.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I do not have any recommendations. Having said that, which alarm app have you found that does what you mentioned?

rlnv

Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
I'm new to iPhone coming from BlackBerry10. The default alarm on it has touch anywhere snooze in bedside mode. Loved that so much that I'm hoping to find the same for iPhone. Been searching the App Store and did not see anything similar, but figured someone might know of a good one that does that.

mavsguy842

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm new to iPhone coming from BlackBerry10. The default alarm on it has touch anywhere snooze in bedside mode. Loved that so much that I'm hoping to find the same for iPhone. Been searching the App Store and did not see anything similar, but figured someone might know of a good one that does that.

I'm in the same boat. I still use my Z30 as my alarm clock. I can't go back to having to hit a tiny touch target for snooze. NO way.

rlnv

Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
Okay, so I guess it's not available for the iPhone, so that answers my question.

All good. I downloaded one that looks pretty good.

rlnv

Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
MyAlarmClock. I'm actually going to use it for the first time tonight. Feature look pretty good. It comes with a couple default wake up tunes that I like.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner