I'm looking for a movie watch list app that can give me a list of movies I want to see. Any recommendations?

GadgetGuru72

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I'm looking for a movie "watch list" app that can ...

I've been looking for a movie "watch list" app that, rather than just giving me a list of movies I want to see, will actually tell me what on what platforms, if any, I can currently watch the movie.

This sounds so simple and obvious, but I cannot seem to find an app that does this.

For example, if I have a "watch list" of 20 movies, which ones are in the theaters, which ones are on DVD, which ones are in Redbox, which ones can stream on Netflix, Hulu and/or Amazon, etc.

I can find apps that offer some of that, but I can't seem to find one that does it all in a nice interface.

Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance.

Dec 28, 2015
Visit site

GadgetGuru72

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Re: I'm looking for a movie "watch list" app that can ...

Thanks, but the problem with JustWatch is that the database is limited to movies that are currently out in some fashion, thereby limiting the use of the Watchlist.

For example, I know I want to see Deadpool, but since that's not out in any fashion, it's not in the JustWatch database yet. So, I would need to maintain a movie Watchlist in two different places.

What I really want is one app that will hold my entire Watchlist and tell me which sources have it available, if any.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW