- iMore Newbie
- 10 Posts
Calendar app with repeat support
Hi all. I'm sure this has in some way been asked before but there are so many threads on imore it would take forever to find. So here goes.
I need a calendar app that can create events and then repeat that event for a certain amount of days. For example:
And then repeat that monday - friday.
The native calendar app allows for repeat but it's infinite repeat and not with an end date. I need to be able to add events that repeat 4, 5, 6 or more days in a row without having to add them manually day by day.
Free or payed apps, don't matter, and sync with iCloud of course so it pops up in the Today widget.
Give me suggestions.
- 01-10-2016, 08:37 AM #2
- 01-10-2016, 08:51 AM #3
- 01-10-2016, 05:56 PM #5
- 01-11-2016, 10:06 AM #6iMore Beginner
- 91 Posts
Re: Calendar app with repeat support
If your schedule is different each day of the week, but same week to week, I would recommend making a calendar appointment for each day of the week separately repeating weekly, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, etc. I think that's easier.
That's what I do with alarms since my schedule for each day of the week is more consistent.
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-09-2016, 11:04 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad 2Replies: 3Last Post: 03-05-2016, 07:35 AM
- By thatiPhoneUser34 in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 26Last Post: 02-07-2016, 04:02 PM
- By PP763 in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 6Last Post: 01-15-2016, 12:13 AM
- By eosman2k1 in forum iOS 9Replies: 2Last Post: 01-09-2016, 05:34 PM