Calendar app with repeat support?

Nesdam1981

Dec 8, 2014
Visit site
Calendar app with repeat support

Hi all. I'm sure this has in some way been asked before but there are so many threads on imore it would take forever to find. So here goes.
I need a calendar app that can create events and then repeat that event for a certain amount of days. For example:

Work
Star 7
End 5

And then repeat that monday - friday.

The native calendar app allows for repeat but it's infinite repeat and not with an end date. I need to be able to add events that repeat 4, 5, 6 or more days in a row without having to add them manually day by day.

Free or payed apps, don't matter, and sync with iCloud of course so it pops up in the Today widget.
Give me suggestions.

Thanks

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Calendar app with repeat support

The native Calendar app does allow for what you are seeking and it does have an end date. After selecting repeat, you will be given a repeat end date option. Trust me. I use it all the time.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452436653.113387.jpg

estroh

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Re: Calendar app with repeat support

If your schedule is different each day of the week, but same week to week, I would recommend making a calendar appointment for each day of the week separately repeating weekly, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, etc. I think that's easier.

That's what I do with alarms since my schedule for each day of the week is more consistent.

Good Luck.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen