Now that Mailbox is pretty much gone. What other options are out there to replace the simplicity and functionality of Mailbox?
I know there is not a perfect app but the problem it's not easy when you have one app with certain features but it's not great and then a not so great app with other features that I need.
I'm open to suggestions but I would like to know what makes your suggestion a good suggestion.
- 12-19-2015, 06:42 PM #2
- 12-19-2015, 07:01 PM #3
I have Gmail, AOL and Yahoo accounts. My office email is an Outlook account. I can't get push on my Outlook. But I can't deal with the time in which I receive. What my solution is using Spark for gmail, yahoo and aol. Using MyMail for my outlook. I receive my Outlook 10 minutes before it hits my desk. Perfect combination now. I really like Spark as it was a recommendation from one of the forum members here. MyMail is awesome. I really don't find the icon attractive but it really love the push.
- 12-19-2015, 08:41 PM #4
- By beaumurga in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-20-2015, 09:43 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 2Last Post: 12-18-2015, 03:10 PM
- By Coachbulldog in forum MacBookReplies: 0Last Post: 12-18-2015, 11:34 AM
- By craftEcowgirl in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 12-18-2015, 05:15 AM
- By roystreet in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-16-2015, 01:28 PM