caRRage- racing arcade [Free]

velcro games

Dec 1, 2015
Visit site
Hi! We have released our new game:
https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/carrage/id1043003599?mt=8&at=10l3Vy
caRRage is an addictive arcade racing game, that reveals a post-apocalyptic universe, ruled by mad and desperate drivers. Experience mind blowing races on a number of tough-looking vehicles: starting with a dusty rust-bucket and a van armed with a circular saw and ending with an indestructible truck blasting away everything in its way!
caRRage_1.png
caRRage_2.png
Only caRRage features:
? 11 unique racing locations (9 racing tracks, 1 open arena, and the truck route)
? Exciting single-player campaign and Wi-Fi-based local multiplayer mode
? 3 highly detailed game environments in Full 3D: Desert, City, and Industrial Area
? 3 game modes: classic race with weapons, delivery mode featuring the Truck, and the open arena battle
? 8 vehicles (cars, vans, and other deadly ?chariots?) with a wide range of upgrades and modifications
? 34 gears, that turn your car into the weapon of vengeance
? 9 types of upgradable weapons
? 40 original decals
? 3 exclusive soundtracks, created to top the atmosphere of the game
Ram your opponents, use Nitro to overtake them on the turn, blow them up with mines or demonstrate your excellent driving skills and finally: blast your way through with rockets!
Download caRRage and enjoy insane missions in a single-player campaign or challenge
caRRage_4.png
caRRage_5.png

https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/carrage/id1043003599?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

Last edited by a moderator:

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
If I'm being honest, I rarely download the apps that are posted on here but I like car games and I appreciated the graphics shown off in the screenshots the dev posted. After an EXHAUSTING initial load (I assume it was downloading content but it took no less than 5 minutes to load on my 6s Plus...I can't even imagine how long it would take on an older device) I found the game quite enjoyable and the graphics lived up to the screenshots posted. I'll keep it for the time being and will probably play it again!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2