Dropbox doing away with Mailbox - is there a similar email program

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I love Mailbox.. Come February, Mailbox will cease to exist.

Is there another email program that does what mailbox does? specifically:

1. ability to show 2 gmail accounts at the same time (w/o having to toggle from one account to the other)
2. ability of have folders for 2 gmail accounts at the same time?

I dont like the stock mail program, or the gmail program because you have to toggle between the two accounts.
Any suggestions?

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Nope.. is there an option to send emails to a "later" folder to be re-delivered on a specific date? Iiked that option with Mailbox..

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I just cant' get used to Inbox... not my style. Have not tried Spark. Gmail app sucks, as does the stock iOS email app. I admit I'm digging Outlook.. seems to do all I want it to do and I like the look and feel....I use gmail only, so configuring the various folders - from my Mailbox folders to new "Outlook" folders was simple...

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
I've been using CloudMagic because of a recommendation from someone here for about 6 months now and it's great! Give it a shot. The only other one that I care for is Spark.

Trooper27

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
I've been using CloudMagic because of a recommendation from someone here for about 6 months now and it's great! Give it a shot. The only other one that I care for is Spark.

CloudMagic is ok but they store your email on their servers which I do not like. Unless they have changed their policy?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2