Need apps for saving places and tracking my daily activities, can I get some help?

t0n1zz

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
Need apps for saving places and tracking my daily activities

hi
first
i need help finding a great app for saving places,
so like i'm in parking lot i just need to open app (today notification is better for quick access) tap something and it saves my current position and when i want to come back i can just open the app and show me compass or map (offline is prefered since sometimes i'm at some place with not cellular connection) and it also can be used like to save my newly discovered restaurant in town with picture and description

second
is looking for a laziest way to track my daily activities like track where i'm going (is it to office or restaurant) but without me keep adding that location information everytime, maybe it will save my location and then at the end of the day i can add the location name or if i already ever created the location information like my office then when i arrive it will show that i'm in office from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM and also i can add what i do (hopefully there is today widget just for adding activities) and it can be imported as a report ( so i can now what i do last month and in where)
and even it can track my sleeps ahahhaha so i get all information about my self in single apps?

is there any app like that?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Need apps for saving places and tracking my daily activities

I'm sure there are, but I'm unaware of any. Hopefully, others will respond with suggestions soon.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner