- iMore Newbie
- 23 Posts
Flick Pool for iPhone and iPad. Available now for free!
Today I'm releasing my new Flick Pool game for iPhone and iPad. It's free and really fun. It's great to play against your partner or own your own.
Check out www.flickpoolapp.com for more screenshots and app preview.
Flick Pool is a much more fun way to play pool on a touchscreen than all the other 3D games - with 3 entirely different game modes!
- Simple flick actions
- 2 player mode
- Clear the Table mode
- Pot in Order mode
- Global leaderboards
- Custom player names
- Fun sound effects
- Dynamic shadows
- Works great on iPhone and iPad
Play against a friend or family member. Competition gets tough, prove that you are the best.
Clear the Table:
Pot all the balls as quick as you can. Pot the red balls first then finish on the black ball. Careful not to make a mistake though or else a 5 second penalty will be added.
Pot in Order:
All the balls are numbered, pot them in order with as few shots as possible. Hit any ball but the highlighted number must go in first. Make an incorrect pot and the balls will get reset to the last position.
- 10-29-2015, 05:04 AM #2
- 10-29-2015, 05:11 AM #3
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 2Last Post: 11-02-2015, 09:31 AM
- By Shanicenicolle in forum iOS 9Replies: 5Last Post: 10-29-2015, 02:43 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 1Last Post: 10-29-2015, 04:49 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 10-29-2015, 02:04 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-28-2015, 10:56 PM