Heart Rate APP for iPhone 6S

nr2d

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
On my iPhone 6 I was using an APP called Instant Heart Rate by Azumio Inc. it worked great and was very accurate when I compared it to my doctor's sensor on my finger. It worked very well with iOS 9.0.2 and my iPhone 6. I loaded the APP on my new iPhone 6S with iOS 9.0.2 but now the APP does not detect my pulse. It keeps telling me to put my finger on the camera but still not working. I left a comment on the Apple APP Store and sent an EMAIL to the developer.

What APPs that measure heart rate are you all using with the iPhone 6S and iOS 9.0.2?

I hope the developer updates Instant Heart Rate soon. It was very accurate and even my Cardiologist was impressed.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm sure there will be an update for it soon. As for me, I simply use my Watch.

nr2d

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Well an engineer I work with suggested I reset my iPhone 6S and setup as new. I did that and re-download Instant Heart Rate and it works now. I've only had to do this once before way back on my iPhone 4S. So when I get home I'll just re-install all of my APPs and I'll be back to where I was and I hope all of the APPs still work. I may have to do this same thing with my iPad Air 2. I'm having battery problems with that and iOS 9.0.2.

nr2d

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Well I found out the real reason Instant Heart Rate by Azumio Inc. wasn't working on my iPhone 6S. I had spent some time today going through the settings on my iPhone 6S today. I shut off cell access for the APP. I didn't think anything about it until I went to use the APP just now and it again didn't work. It wouldn't detect my pulse in my finger.

Well I went back and found that one of the settings I changed was not allowing this APP to have access to Cell Data. When I turn the setting back on the APP worked fine. If it wasn't for the fact that the APP works good it would be gone.