Tweetbot 4, tweets answers/conversations unclear

BaCiudad

Dec 20, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I hope I discribe my problem the easiest way possible and thks for the help

Before using Tweetbot 4, I used the official Twitter app where you can have a direct easy and quick look to your conversation starting from a tweet answer.

Now with Tweetbot, when I answer a tweet on my Iphone, I have to get out of the tweet conversation and get back in to see my answer (Which I do every single time to make sure my answer is posted). Then if the tweet creator answer to my answer, it is not appearing on this same conversation, you'll have to go to "mention" to see it.

I am doing something wrong ? And is there a way to have it proceeding a different way ?
It feels strange to me !

Envoy? de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I put mine in landscape. That gives me a split screen with the timeline on the left and mentions on the right. Tap a mention, and it's highlighted. Scroll up/down to see the convo.

BaCiudad

Dec 20, 2014
Visit site
Sorry, I didn't mention, I use Iphone.
Landscape mode does not do split screen.
But anyway, I don't think that change the fact that the answers loads once you go out and in again in a tweet conversation

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, I didn't mention, I use Iphone.
Landscape mode does not do split screen.
But anyway, I don't think that change the fact that the answers loads once you go out and in again in a tweet conversation

No split screen view in Tweetbot 4 on the iPhone 5... don't have a 6 to test, but it's there on the 6 Plus/6S Plus.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
When a tweet appears and you want to see the conversation, swipe the tweet to the left.

If there are missing tweets with replies from the other person then they most likely didn't directly reply from a tweet of yours and instead composed a new tweet to you.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2