Anyone using the Nissan Connect app successfully?
I am having difficulty getting the Pandora app on my truck's factory radio to work with the app on the phone. I've connected the device via USB and the truck recognizes it or so it seems. I can stream Pandora but I can't use the app on the truck which allows me to see and manage my station list, give thumbs up/down and a few other options. What's strange is the app will start Pandora but then I get a message stating it can't connect right now.
- 10-04-2015, 01:55 PM #2
Re: Anyone using the Nissan Connect app successfully?
Turns out the issue is related to the last update of the Pandora app. This will supposedly be corrected in the next update from Pandora which should occur soon. From what I was told, this is affecting everyone who updated Pandora and would explain why shortly before I switched, my Android started acting up with Pandora as well. Amazon music gets my ear for awhile now...I mean if I've got to stream, might as well use both services.
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-04-2015, 04:55 PM
- By Graham Lee77 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-04-2015, 01:01 PM
- By Nasir Chamo in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-04-2015, 12:59 PM
- By bmbriefs in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-04-2015, 12:56 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iMacReplies: 1Last Post: 10-04-2015, 11:14 AM