New to iOS - how to find the best apps?
So, I'm a recent convert from the Nexus family. I have an iPhone 6s now, and I'm seeing that having more apps in the App Store means it's exponentially more difficult to find what you're looking for. So what's the best recommended way to do this?
I'm currently looking for only two things, and I didn't think it would be this difficult...
- A news reader - I would like something that lets me add my own feeds that it doesn't have in their library, in addition to the built-in ones. Ideally, I'd get a thumbnail view of whatever top photo they have with it also. Something like Google Newsstand, but I find that clunky on iOS (it's missing the mini cards and the icons are all really big). Something like Feedly or Flipboard, but those two don't show you the entire article 90% of the time, and they just act as stubs for news headlines that you need to open in your browser. Not a fan.
- A fuel milage logger - I need to import my data (I can play around with the format) and it must support the TRIP odometer, I don't care about the regular odometer reading.
Suggestions? Thanx in advance!
- 10-01-2015, 03:36 PM #2
- 10-05-2015, 04:03 PM #3
- By TLD1 in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 292Last Post: 10-22-2016, 12:56 PM
- By EricandSuebee in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 7Last Post: 10-01-2015, 05:50 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-01-2015, 03:42 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-01-2015, 03:14 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-01-2015, 03:12 PM