Workflow automation app help...

t0n1zz

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
so i just installed workflow and this app is very awesome... but there is some question about this app like :
1. how to ask workflow to open default apps like opening photos, reminder and so on?
2. i using save from instagram workflow and i want to add feature like when i finished save the photo into my camera roll, it will open this photo in camera roll or exit it self and go back to instagram
3. i also using reminder workflow and just like instagram i want after finish inputing data, it will jump me to reminder app (default from apple)
4. how to add icon into selection menu? so i want to make speed dial feature that when i run from widget it will show menu of my favorites contact with icon/their face
5. can i take screenshot with this app?
7. can i do shazam? so tell shazam to run the app and immediately do music recognition?
8. can i do recording with opening voice notes and do recording?
9. where can i get a list of workflow that already people made? beside workflow-vcs.de? or maybe some sort of forum that share all extension that people have been made?

okay thats all i have in my mind right now.... thank you for anyone answering hahahahaa

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73