Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Newbie

35 Posts
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts

Default Workflow automation app help...

so i just installed workflow and this app is very awesome... but there is some question about this app like :
    1. how to ask workflow to open default apps like opening photos, reminder and so on?
    2. i using save from instagram workflow and i want to add feature like when i finished save the photo into my camera roll, it will open this photo in camera roll or exit it self and go back to instagram
    3. i also using reminder workflow and just like instagram i want after finish inputing data, it will jump me to reminder app (default from apple)
    4. how to add icon into selection menu? so i want to make speed dial feature that when i run from widget it will show menu of my favorites contact with icon/their face
    5. can i take screenshot with this app?
    7. can i do shazam? so tell shazam to run the app and immediately do music recognition?
    8. can i do recording with opening voice notes and do recording?
    9. where can i get a list of workflow that already people made? beside workflow-vcs.de? or maybe some sort of forum that share all extension that people have been made?

okay thats all i have in my mind right now.... thank you for anyone answering hahahahaa
    Last edited by t0n1zz; 09-25-2015 at 08:22 PM.

Default Re: Workflow automation app help...

Interesting app, just purchased

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk