From Android to iOS, can I get some help finding some games?

vietnamboi03

Sep 3, 2015
Visit site
From Android to iOs

I am new to the ios community, as my games are all of android ones. I'm looking for these games if apple has the same. I'm recently looking for games that I always loved back when I was using a different phone and finding similar games like them:

This is among all those that I am fond of playing (Please see link if you don't know what the game is) I like games like these ones so please recommend only similar ones. Don't spam me, but I would like cool games too [​IMG]

Ametur Surgeon 2
Candy crush saga
Honeyday Blitz 2
Walking dead

Thank you in advance!! and please I like free games only.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: From Android to iOs

Welcome to iMore. You can go to the App Store and type in search to see if those games are available on iOS. Post often and ENJOY

jnew619

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site

I am new to the ios community, as my games are all of android ones. I'm looking for these games if apple has the same. I'm recently looking for games that I always loved back when I was using a different phone and finding similar games like them:

This is among all those that I am fond of playing (Please see link if you don't know what the game is) I like games like these ones so please recommend only similar ones. Don't spam me, but I would like cool games too [​IMG]

Ametur Surgeon 2
Candy crush saga
Honeyday Blitz 2
Walking dead

Thank you in advance!! and please I like free games only.

Check out infinity blade 3 it's free this week and it's normally 8 bucks definitely a steal

Min Ho

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site

Welcome! I have both Android and iOS too, love Honeyday Blitz 2 on my Android. I recently got 94% as a game, it's pretty fun. :)