Please help me find an app that blocks messages but I can view later??

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
*an app that doesn't need phone to be jail broke *

I need an application that can hide sms communication with those specific people. it would need to catch all incoming SMS messages from that particular list of people and silently store them in a secret area of the phone. wouldn't even necessarily need to be a secret area, just somewhere I can hide/relocate myself if possible. I have had one app in the past that did this, it was called Hidden SMS Lite, but devs stopped at ios4.
I'm on 6.1.3 and I need a solution! hidden SMS Lite will not load on ios 6.

other software that have similar hiding characteristics but still fail for either compatibility issues or just not meeting the above criteria are:
ninjaSMS
HideEmAll
CoverMe
SecretSMS

none of these apps will silently and stealthfully grab an incoming text and store it for you separate from your native IOS SMS application. if anyone is up to the task to develop this, willing to attempt to reverse engineer hidden SMS lite to operate on ios6, or thinks they have another software that I could try, feel free to get in touch with me.

cheers.

Last edited:

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
You can try removing message preview and changing the names of those specific contacts. Or you can turn off notifications all together and just check your messages app to check for new messages.

notsoevilstepmom

Jul 28, 2015
Visit site
I'm trying to do something similar for my daughter. I was thinking it may be possible to lock/hide the normal messenger (I still want to be able to see from whom/what messages she receives) and use a second app for her to message with, but have the contact/s blocked on the second messenger. I still haven't worked it all out, but maybe it could help your situation as well.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73