Best way to sync iphone contact picture with facebook profile picture

t0n1zz

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
So, i switch from windows phone to iphone 5c and i want to link or atleast sync my phone contact picture to facebook profile picture, it can be done easily on windows phone... but not with ios...
i already tried :
  1. sync with built in facebook in setting that will add all facebook contact into phone contact and from there i just link my phone contact manually to facebook contact, but it not showing all my facebook contact just some of them (currently i have around 751 facebook friends and around 100 contact in my phone that i want to sync)... and it takes a long time, i keep seeing loading circle icon when i open contact even after i leaving it for around a day to facebook for loading contact with wifi connection but still not showing all, and just curious but if by any chance it do load all my facebook contact, will it take a lot of storage space? (since i using iphone 5c with 8gb only, so i need to carefully manage my storage, even thought i still have 2gb free after all apps and songs)
  2. so i tried third party app sync.me ( i read a lot of positive review ) and it works faster then first method, but again it not showing all my contact, only showing around 100 - 200 facebook contact, i already asking to sync.me developer and not getting answer yet...

so is there any other way that just works? i just hate seeing my contact without picture and don't want to download each picture from facebook and add it one by one.... it will better if i can also automatically update picture....

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
yes as i mention before, i already do that but it only show some of my facebook friends

Those that don't show probably don't show their info on their Facebook profile. Email address and etc. Facebook gives everyone a Facebook email address. If it is deleted in their profile, then their profile won't show in contacts. You can manually enter them. Save their profile photo from Facebook and enter that. How many don't show? Most people don't bother to delete that email from their "About Me". Most contacts that show a Facebook link in contacts will go to their Facebook timeline when you tap the link. Those who have no email in their About Me will not do that.

t0n1zz

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
Those that don't show probably don't show their info on their Facebook profile. Email address and etc. Facebook gives everyone a Facebook email address. If it is deleted in their profile, then their profile won't show in contacts. You can manually enter them. Save their profile photo from Facebook and enter that. How many don't show? Most people don't bother to delete that email from their "About Me". Most contacts that show a Facebook link in contacts will go to their Facebook timeline when you tap the link. Those who have no email in their About Me will not do that.

well it suprise me that how it works on ios... i never experiencing that on windows phone thought...
thank for your assist... i think in the end i just need to add it manually one by one....

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
well it suprise me that how it works on ios... i never experiencing that on windows phone thought...
thank for your assist... i think in the end i just need to add it manually one by one....

I add all my contacts manually. I have some Gmail contacts (Google). But that wasn't planned. I prefer doing them myself. I can choose which photo to use and the info. I never liked syncing Facebook friends as contacts. Many I wouldn't want. And vice versa, I don't sync contacts to Facebook. I do my thing. LOL

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
i use sync me it works pretty good but some contacts do not match and i have to match them manually but other than that i have been using it for years now and i like it much better than built in facebook option

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2