App for storing other Apps documents & data

farhajr

Jul 11, 2015
Visit site
I would like to know is their any app available which can store data & documents of other Apps..
So, that if an app or its data gets deleted, we can restore it from this storage app..

Please help me out in this..

mikeo007

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
iCloud drive is probably your best bet for this. Apps that have iCloud drive access shouldn't have their files deleted if the app gets deleted. iCloud drive is included with iOS so it's not a separate app that you need to download.

There are other options out there like Dropbox, Documents by Readle, etc. but these would require you to manually save your files to these apps storage.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
In addition to what mikeo007 stated, some apps have built-in sync/storage options that link to numerous cloud services.

farhajr

Jul 11, 2015
Visit site
iCloud drive is probably your best bet for this. Apps that have iCloud drive access shouldn't have their files deleted if the app gets deleted. iCloud drive is included with iOS so it's not a separate app that you need to download.

There are other options out there like Dropbox, Documents by Readle, etc. but these would require you to manually save your files to these apps storage.

I had a video downloader app before in iphone, but the app deleted all my 2 year files itself and also the app got removed itself on its own..

So thats why i am looking for an app that restores the file in itself.. And drop box just uploads pictures not other stuff.. If yes then how do we do it

farhajr

Jul 11, 2015
Visit site
I use Box for documents. Screen shot it and upload.
View attachment 85037

Can it store everything in it like books ( from ibooks) docs, video files( mkv, avi, etc..) and like mp3 files... And also then store it online in its cloud system along with on the phone..

And is their in any other app which can do all that storage stuff; like store data of different apps in itself and then can be retrieved whenever we want..

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2